Due to continuous business growth, our manufacturing team is expanding.
We are seeking Cabinet Makers to join our collaborative team at our Clayton Factory. The hours of work for this role are Monday to Thursday from 6.00am to 2.30pm and on Friday’s from 6.00am to 12.00noon.
Reporting to the Leading Hand, the scope of this role is constantly evolving so you will need to be someone comfortable with change, but some main responsibilities are:
– To be competent working with both hand tools and electric tools
– To read and interpret job sheets and drawings
– Be competent assembling parts to form sections of furniture and completed pieces
– Capable to make frames for chairs and sofas
– Be capable of Furniture Assembly
– To operate machinery in the workshop when required
– To perform polishing and oiling tasks when required
– Work with Solid Timbers and Veneers
We are looking for someone who has:
– Qualifications in Cabinet Making, or near completion
– At least 1 years of experience in a similar role
– The capability to read and interpret working drawings
– A passion for sustainability and a belief in our values
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have what it takes to be successful in this fast-paced, time critical role including a ‘can do attitude’ then we want to hear from you.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.