We are seeking Upholsterers to join the team at our Clayton Factory. The hours of work for this role are Monday to Thursday from 6.00am to 2.30pm and on Friday’s from 6.00am to 12.00noon.
Reporting to the Leading Hand, Key responsibilities include:
– Upholstering furniture frames with sewn material kits
– Assembling upholstered items comprising Sofas, Modula Sofas, Beds and Sofa Beds, Chairs, Armchairs, Ottomans and Stools
– Reading and interpreting Working Drawings
– Process jobs in our in-house software system
– Complying with safety requirements and actively participating in safety improvement initiatives
– Ensure housekeeping is of a high standard in the factory
– Maintain stock level information
– Identifying quality issues and resolving root cause issues with Factory teams
You must be passionate about safety, quality, meeting performance targets and collaborating with your co-workers to achieve great outcomes.
The scope of this role is evolving along with our products and equipment so you will need to be someone comfortable with change.
We are looking for someone who has:
– Trade qualifications in a related field (or in the process of obtaining trade qualifications)
– Experience in a similar or related role
– Enjoys a collaborative team environment
– Has a capability to read and interpret working drawings
– A passion for sustainability and a belief in our values
– Loves making great furniture
If you are ready to take the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.