We are seeking a Sales Consultant to join our retail team in Sydney. Based at our Paddington Showroom and reporting to the State Manager, you will be a collaborative individual who is passionate about retail and design.
This role will have you working a set roster that includes Friday’s and Saturdays and as well as a third day that suits your availability. Increased hours over the Christmas period will also be required.
The scope of this role is constantly evolving so you will need to be someone comfortable with change, but some main responsibilities are to:
– Manage, maintain and coordinate sales from order to delivery
– Promptly follow up quotes via phone call and email
– Build and nurture client relationships
– Administration tasks – emails, client enquiries, quoting, phone calls, order processing
– Maintain brand identity through appearance, presentation and language
– Weekly activity reporting
– Maintain showroom in accordance with VM presentation guidelines
– Achieve sales budgets - both personal goals and supporting the broader team
– Ensure all required activity is logged in the in-house CRM system
We are looking for someone who has:
– A passion for retail and design
– Experience in a retail or sales environment
– The ability to communicate with clients, customers and team members
– Pride for what they represent
– The drive to be an efficient and a fast-paced worker
– A team player attitude and a willingness to support the whole team
If you believe you are the right fit for our family then please apply now by emailing your cover letter and resume to Sacha McLennan, HR Manager, at email@example.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.