Jardan is seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our Sales team in Melbourne. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about design, thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with future career opportunities.
Reporting to the State Manager, responsibilities include:
– Coordinate working rosters for a small team
– Establish and grow retail sales
– Manage sales process from initial enquiry to delivery
– Maintain high level of visual merchandising
– Perform administration tasks including; quoting and order processing
– Weekly activity reporting
– Develop and lead sales team
To be successful in this role you will need:
– The ability to build and maintain strong authentic relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
– A proven track record in sales within the retail and trade sector
– An ability to foster and develop individuals within your team
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– To be results focused
– Experience within high-end furniture market will be highly regarded
– Experience working with KPIs
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have what it takes to be successful in this fast-paced role, including a can do attitude'then we want to hear from you. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.