There are no items in your Wishlist.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate individual to join our trade and contract sales team in Sydney. Based at our Paddington store and reporting to the Global Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a busy, active client base of design professionals. Experience in the furniture industry is preferred.
Taking a strategic approach to managing accounts in conjunction with our operations team, this role is supported with a range of marketing initiative and sales collateral combined with sales support administration.
Specific accountabilities include:
– Develop professional relationships with interior designers/architects
– Manage and coordinate sales from order to delivery
– Maintain brand identity in everything you do
– Achieve and/or exceed sales budgets
– Prepare monthly sales and activity reports
– Prepare and monitor quarterly sales plans
To be successful in this role you will need:
– A minimum of 3 years proven sales experience in the furniture industry
– An established industry network, ideal
– To be technically competent to read specifications, plans and tenders
– Excellent communication skills
– A passion for furniture, fabric and design
– An ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
– To be a team player
Formal qualifications in design and experience in quoting, tendering and closing contracts will be highly regarded.
If you have the energy, charisma and drive to commit to a successful and growing company within an exciting and dynamic industry, then we would like to hear from you.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.