There are no items in your Wishlist.
Jardan is seeking a Leading Hand in Timber Furniture Prepping for our Melbourne based manufacturing plant located in Mt Waverley. This is a skilled position, requiring someone who is motivated, with an ability to work independently and also follow instructions.
Reporting to the Factory Manager responsibilities will include:
– Supervise a small team
– Schedule daily workload
– Ensure Preppers have accurate information
– Ensure effective use of staple guns, nails, fasteners, foam, textiles, webbing, sheers, hot knife cutters, press n snap fasteners tools, glue guns, pliers, foam cutters, steamers, track hammers etc.
– Data entry of jobs in computer
– Review stock weekly and arrange replenishment
– Assist customer service with any issues raised
To be successful in this role you will need:
– Leadership capability
– Excellent communication skills
– Computer literacy
– Strong organisational skills
– Excellent eye for detail
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with future career opportunities. The successful applicant will have great attention to detail and good communication skills. An ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.