There are no items in your Wishlist.
We’re seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our Homewares Team in Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with future career opportunities.
Based at our Mount Waverley head office and reporting to the Homewares Buyer and Developer , responsibilities include:
– Set & Plan sales target / budgets for both Homewares & Furniture categories (in collaboration with senior management)
– In collaboration with Homewares buyer, develop seasonal budget, OTB, merchandise strategy and assortment/ buy plans for Homewares category
– Work with Homewares buyer to achieve and maintain gm %, gm $ and sales targets through effective ranging, planning and forecasting
– Manage and maintain the planning cycle from Open to Buy (OTB) creation to order approval and beyond
– Accurately plan to ensure orders and stock-levels are in line with the sales targets, retail store min / max stock holding, closing stock targets and agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
– Forecast and plan seasonal fashion & core replenishment orders, in line with established critical path
– Manage and create weekly stock allocations to retail stores
– Post season analysis: Review, report and present findings to Homewares buyer & senior management
– Manage promotional / sale calendar, margin flow, sales lifts and stock lifts in line with calendar
– Provide accurate weekly & periodic reporting on departmental performances, including sales, margin % & $ and promotional campaigns to optimise category performance
– Identify and communicate opportunities or risks by department to maximise opportunity or minimise risk for example identify slow sellers, over stocks or low stock levels
– Manage, report and maintain stock on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis
To be successful in this role you will need:
– Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
– Ability to work independently
– Comprehensive technical skills and knowledge of planning principles
– Ability to build and sustain effective working relationships
– High level Excel skills
– Tertiary qualification in Planning, Statistics or equivalent
– 5 years + experience in merchandise planning – multi-channel retail (homewares ideally)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.