There are no items in your Wishlist.
Jardan is seeking a Quality Control Assistant for our Melbourne based timber manufacturing plant located in Clayton. This is an entry level position, requiring someone who is motivated, with an ability to work independently and also follow instructions.
Reporting to the Leading Hand you will need to:
– Consistently be focussed on high quality work with solid timbers and veneers
– Capable of reading and interpreting working drawings
– Be competent operating hand tools e.g. drills, etc.
– Assemble legs and doors onto the final product
– Conduct final quality inspection
Some heavy lifting will be required. The successful applicant will have a background in the furniture industry working with solid timbers and veneers. They will have great attention to detail and good communication skills. An ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.