There are no items in your Wishlist.
We’re seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our Sales team in Brisbane. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about design, thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment. This is a maternity leave position for 12 months.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with future career opportunities.
Reporting to the State Manager, QLD responsibilities include;
– Coordinate working rosters for a small team
– Establish and grow retail and trade sales
– Manage sales process from initial enquiry to delivery
– Maintain high level of visual merchandising
– Perform administration tasks including; quoting and order processing
– Weekly activity reporting
To be success in this role you will need;
– The ability to build and maintain strong authentic relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
– A proven track record in sales within the retail and trade sector
– An ability to foster and develop individuals within your team
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– To be results focused
– Experience within high-end furniture market will be highly regarded
– This is a maternity leave position for 12 months.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have what it takes to be successful in this fast-paced role, including a ‘can do attitude’ then we want to hear from you.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.