There are no items in your Wishlist.
We’re seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our Sales team in Perth. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about design, thriving in a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with future career opportunities.
Reporting to the State Manager, WA responsibilities include:
– Coordinate working rosters for a small team
– Establish and grow retail and trade sales
– Manage sales process from initial enquiry to delivery
– Maintain high level of visual merchandising
– Perform administration tasks including; quoting and order processing
– Weekly activity reporting
To be successful in this role you will need:
– The ability to build and maintain strong authentic relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
– A proven track record in sales within the retail and trade sector
– An ability to foster and develop individuals within your team
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience within high-end furniture market will be highly regarded
If you are looking for an exciting, fast paced role and have the skills required then we want to hear from you. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.