There are no items in your Wishlist.
We’re seeking a motivated individual to join a successful manufacturing business based in Mount Waverley. You will be provided with support and guidance during your traineeship and enjoy being part of a positive productive team environment.
The successful candidate will need to commit to completing Certificate III in Logistics whilst working full-time, five days per week.
Reporting to the Logistics Coordinator, responsibilities include:
– Liaise with freight suppliers
– Release orders to carriers once payment received
– Provide freight quotes
– Respond to freight queries
– Complete required training modules
To be successful in this role you will need:
– Previous administration experience – advantageous
– Effective communication skills
– High attention to detail
– Good organizational skills
If you are ready to jump start your career and believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, including a ‘can do attitude’ then we want to hear from you!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.